Sunday, September 4, 2011

Get your freak on TAG!



I know I probably shouldn't be doing this now but I still am - currently at work *butt hit*.  This will be quick and fun.  The lovely Jyz did a tag post and I decided to give it a go so we can get a chance to know more about each other.  Shall we? 

Questions: 
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
Yaking. There's a cute story to it. My lola (granny) wanted to call me Inday - my Dad's family 
is originally from Cebu - but my mum refused for me to be called that name since she already
gave my lola the liberty to name my brother Dodong.  And since I cry a lot when I was a baby,
 they called me Yaking = Iyakin = Cry Baby.  Trivia: My older brother and I are only 363 days
 apart so there are 2 days in a year that we have the same age.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I  make sure all the lights and power plugs are off before I leave the house. I'm trying to 
save a bit on electricity you know.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
Flying cockroaches!  Yikes!

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 
Ring Ding Dong by Shinee.  I'm not Korean so I just sing the lyrics the way I hear it and the 
dance move is 'daebak'.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
When I hear someone saying, 'tsk tsk tsk'.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I shake my legs or crack my fingers.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
It depends if I have my period but most of the time on the left.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 
Oh this is a toughie. I seriously can't remember.

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? 
Mocha Frapuccino please.^^

#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I always wash my face at night to remove makeup but there are times that you are so tired, 
you literally just have to crash and sleep.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
I face the shower where the water is coming from??

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
I can make my ears move! =D

#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 
Cadbury Caramello and Chips with gravy from Zac's chicken at Edgecliff.

#14. What phrase or exclamation do you say alot? 
I say 'Ay kokoy kang bata ka!' when I drop things or get shocked. If you ask me what it 
means, I honestly can't answer that - it's plain rubbish.  Ask a Filo friend, I'm sure they'll
give you weird looks.

#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? 
Pj's are the best!

I am tagging all of you, yes you!  Please feel free to do this and don't forget to let me 
know about it.
*excited to read yours soonies!*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Ashfield, NSW, Australia
Discovering beauty, in and around you. Join me in this journey as I discover things beautiful - make up, skincare, how to's, food, events, people, gadgets, or anything that can bring you that sweet smile. Often times, you can find me reading Vogue on my right hand and Newsweek on the other.