Sunday, January 16, 2011

Come to Clinique's Mascara Swap and discover the difference

Clinique's Mascara Swap

I was browsing my Sunday Telegraph magazine when I stumbled to this and I said "What??? Trade in your mascara for free?". That's how I felt having just bought a couple of mascaras that didn't meet my expectations. Too bad it's only one per client but hey I'm allowed to go to Myer and David Jones in a day right? So then I can swap 2. =)) (just being cheeky.. kekeke) 

The picture seems too small so here's what it contains:

"Trade in your current mascara [any brand] for your choice of deluxe mascara - FREE!

Visit Myer Sydney, Myer Melbourne, David Jones Elizabeth Street and David Jones Bourke Street from Monday 17th January - Saturday 22nd January, 2011, and receive your choice of mascara sample free with consultation.
*One to a Client while stocks last.

Clinique has a perfect look for every lash.
Longer, lusher, curlier, glossier -- every lash effect in formulas that are allergy tested, 100% fragrance free and opthalmologist tested too.
Top 3 Mascaras from Clinique
Choose from our top three. Free.
  • High Lengths Mascara -- Stretches lashes to new lengths for eye-opening effects.
  • High Impact Curling Mascara -- Dramatic, 24-hour curl, warm water removal.
  • High Impact Mascara -- Lusher, plusher, bolder lashes for the most dramatic look."
Has anyone of you tried one of these?  My HG is the second one.  It keeps my curl and really stays on till night.  You won't be needing an eye makeup remover if you use this, just warm water with a bit of your normal cleanser and it's gone.  Gone in clumps unlike the other that smudges all over your eyes.  Highly recommend if you live in a hot area and has medium length eyelashes (what's medium length anyway?).

Start checking what's in your kit that you're not much of a fan, instead of throwing them away why not head out and have it swapped -- for Free!

So I'll see you all there!

Stay Happy! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Ashfield, NSW, Australia
Discovering beauty, in and around you. Join me in this journey as I discover things beautiful - make up, skincare, how to's, food, events, people, gadgets, or anything that can bring you that sweet smile. Often times, you can find me reading Vogue on my right hand and Newsweek on the other.