Monday, December 20, 2010

My first Gmarket order! *warning: image heavy*

Half asleep in the morning while making my usual coffee, I heard someone banging on my door.  And Yes! Here comes my beloved Mr. Postman!  I was so happy and excited I cannot stop jumping right in front of him. Why? cause I wasn't expecting my order to arrive that fast.   As soon as he left, I started taking pictures so I could share it with you.  Let me now show you my haul!
See how big the box is!
there's another box inside and a bubble wrap
Etude House Oh m'Eye Lash 4,000 
Dr. Mascara Fixer.  6,000 
Proof 10 Auto Pencil in Black 6,000 
Their proof 10 line means it's waterproof.
Proof 10 Eye Primer 5,500 
Some people considers this as a good UDPP dupe.
The seller was so nice to throw in really cute post its and pads.
Everything from Etude House


Next are my items from Hera by Amore Pacific makers of Laneige , Etude House, Innisfree, Sulwhasoo, Mamonde, etc.


From L-R: Hera Precious Powder 33,600 
Hera HD Foundation #23 35,600 
Makeup tissue remover freebie
Top Part of the powder
This is how it looks when you open it.
Hera Precious powder includes a small powder pact perfect for those always on the go.
Has a neat sifter inside .
Remember her from IRIS, Love story in Harvard and Stairway to Heaven?
Kim Tae-hee is the current beauty ambassador of HERA.  She's uber gorgeous!
   


I bought my Etude house items from this shop: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_seller_collection/seller_collection_main.asp?cust_no=DE1NR38zMDMxMMx3MTUwNDI2MDZ/Rw==&l_top_gd_no=171195682

And my Amore Pacific Hera items from this shop:
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_seller_collection/seller_collection_main.asp?cust_no=TExOR38TNzYxNg11NDYxOTgwNzl/Rw==&l_top_gd_no=183227176




Date of order from different sellers: 11th of November 2010 Thursday night
Arrival in Sydney: 18th of November 2010 at 9ish Thursday morning.  


Imagine buying items from different sellers, wherein they have to post them to the Gmarket warehouse then combine all my items so I receive it in 1 box.  That's some serious business, extremely efficient and quick.  Combined shipping for all the items were 31,800 however they refunded 9,000 to my GCash balance after checking the real weight.   How I wish they could put it back to my Paypal account.  (I hope Gmarket reads this.)  But that won't stop me from buying in Gmarket. Teehee.. ^^


Talk to you soonies!


PS.
I have received my 2nd Gmarket today and I am so happy.  I will show you my haul next time. =)


Disclaimer:  Every items you see here were my personal purchases and in no way represent any company.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Ashfield, NSW, Australia
Discovering beauty, in and around you. Join me in this journey as I discover things beautiful - make up, skincare, how to's, food, events, people, gadgets, or anything that can bring you that sweet smile. Often times, you can find me reading Vogue on my right hand and Newsweek on the other.