Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas

Dashing through the snow, On a one-horse open sleigh. Through the fields we go, Laughing all the way.  Oh well! Who doesn't love Christmas?  It's my favourite season of the year!  I heard that song from one of the shops the other day and made me realise, it's not applicable in Australia.  While everyone is enjoying their skis in snow, here we are being barbecued in the sun.  Nevertheless, I'm embracing my 3rd Summery Christmas in Sydney with a huge smile on my face.  This year had been a blast!  Lotsa lotsa blessings!

What are you guys doing on Christmas eve/day?  My schedule on the 24th: Work in the morning then rush to the market and buy stuff for dinner. 25th: We don't have a Christmas tree in our place so no morning opening of gifts.  Rush to work at 8am then off to church at 6pm.  Surely I'm gonna miss my mum's version of Jolly spaghetti, and adobo, and barbecue, and buco salad, and fried chicken, and the list goes on.  How I wish my brother and I can spend Christmas with them.  Awwww..  But I feel grateful and blessed to be here and do what I like. Same with my brother I'm sure.

Enjoy your Christmas guys!  Let me know how it goes. 

lotsaluv. xxx
LemonTart
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Ashfield, NSW, Australia
Discovering beauty, in and around you. Join me in this journey as I discover things beautiful - make up, skincare, how to's, food, events, people, gadgets, or anything that can bring you that sweet smile. Often times, you can find me reading Vogue on my right hand and Newsweek on the other.