Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sale Alert: Laser Clinic Australia is having a laser sale!

Happy Sunday everyone! =D

I just thought of sharing this to all of you who might be interested in getting your unwanted hair permanently reduced. Laser Clinic Australia is having a massive laser sale in all their laser clinics.  They use medical grade laser - Candela GentleLASE and Candela GentleYAG.  Good news is - their prices start as low as $9!
Laser Clinics Australia's massive laser sale
Laser hair removal is nothing new to me since I've been doing this treatment for the last 3 years from 3 different clinics.  Why did I decide to choose laser versus other forms of hair removal? It's safe, easy, fuss free, long lasting, and (almost) painless. I know you have a question in mind, "I thought it's supposed to remove the hair permanently?" Not quite. Though it stopped the hair growth for most parts (underarm and upper lip), some fine stray hair grows back. At the moment, I'm on the maintenance phase and only have it done it every 10 to 12 weeks. Regular price of upper lip and underarm on most clinics would cost $70, but with this sale, it's only $28! That's a discount of $42 or 60%!

While this works well for me, it might not work for others specifically with blonde hair. If you are still interested to have your hair zapped, please consult first with the professionals.

How do you remove unwanted hair - tweeze, shave, wax, or laser? Have you tried laser?

Have a great week ahead!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Ashfield, NSW, Australia
Discovering beauty, in and around you. Join me in this journey as I discover things beautiful - make up, skincare, how to's, food, events, people, gadgets, or anything that can bring you that sweet smile. Often times, you can find me reading Vogue on my right hand and Newsweek on the other.